Re: Tire opinions?

William Paxton
wmp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

        I guess its just personal preference. My 65 Belvy  runs 225/70-15
fronts and 275/60-15  rears, on 15 X 7 cop rims w/ dog dishes. I chose
this size because the diameter is within a tenth of an inch so if you have
a flat on the road you can use the front tire on the rear and not screw up
your rear end. Plus I like the look. Just my opinion.