Dynotune again

I'm having problems with the top end on my poly. It appears to still be
losing spark at higher RPM's. I messed up on one run and left my
electric fan running. It flat wouldn't rev over 4200rpm then. If I don't
turn on the fan it's better but still lacking. The alternator is only a
35amp stock unit (but new). The fan draws 18amps! I think the ignition
box is hurting for proper voltage.

I'm trying to finish my dyno-tune on Sept 3rd at 9am. We will monitor
the voltage to the module to see if that is an issue. I may even take my
stock single points distributor just to see if that helps the problem.
Maybe I'll even put it on right now and see how the upper end response
does. Anyway it'll be good to get it running right. The Geezer drags are
Sept 13/14 and I want to run and not be embarrassed! It was the pitts
last time when it died on the line!!!!

----