high speed miss

 Ignitions do NOT require more power at high RPM , they actually require less. I qoute from Design and tuning of Competitiion engines by PH Smith. At high RPM the mixture will almost go off by itself. An osciliscope willl show you this very quickly . Breakaway or off the line at slowspeed requires the highest ingntion power.
If you have a high speed miss it could be one of the following.
Tach is bothering the ignition box, You have too much total advance (more than 36 alltogether) The engine is jetted over irch. The ingition control box has the initial M S or D on it.
The reluctor is striking the pickup at high RPM. You are trying touse the vacuum advance as well which gves you far too much advance for a hopped up motor of the mopar variety.
The cntrol module youare using has a limiter in it. I use exclusive to all others a Standrd Ignition Products module LX101. It is good to 10000 RPM although Ihave never been there.
A MoparChrome box would be a comparable part should this piece not be available in your aea. Also recheck you wiring.  power is supplied at the pointy end. The lower two are pick uo p wires andthe green wire is no longer used.
If all else fails try reversing the pick up wires.
All the best. This is the hardest work you engine will ever see. NOTHING is harder on an engine than a Dyno.
Don

----