RE: Max Wedge Vacuum Supply

Nick Tiberio wrote:

> Rich,
>
> I have no ports on my intake manifold as on our Polys. I run manual
> chokes, heater/defroster. Coming home from cruise nights now at 9pm are
> starting to require a little defroster use. Where did our summer go.
>
> Nick Tiberio
> FuryUs63

Don't even think about Christmas!

I'd think you could use a port from your carb. If it's not a full time
vacuum that may be an issue. You may have to figure a way to build a
hose adapter for the different sizes. I bet you could slide the smaller
hose inside a bigger one and adapt it that way with a little RTV sealant
or ???

----