ATTENTION DE, MD, & PA MOPARS-Newark Assembly Plant Car Show

ATTENTION DE, MD, & PA MOPARS-Newark Assembly Plant Car Show

ATTENTION DE, MD, & PA MOPAR OWNERS!!!!

4th Annual Newark Assembly Plant Car Show

Saturday, September 27th, 2008 8 am - 5 pm

Dash Plaques for first 200 Pre-registrations
People's Choice Award for each class of Vehicle

Nine Classes of Vehicles Antique (pre 1950), 50's, 60's, 70's, Post
1980, Street Rod, Truck, Motorcycle, Racecar/Modified

Hope you will be able to join in a day of fun on Saturday, September
27th. Pass the information on to family and friends.  If you have any
questions please contact Paul Gebauer at 302-453-5480 or email:
pag5@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have emailed Paul for a flyer / registration form and will provide
it to anyone when I get it. I'm also verifying whether it's open to
Mopars only, or all vehicles.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 vert, 73 Dart Sport
00 Cherokee, 01 Dakota SLT