RE: AHHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Don Dulmage wrote:

> You had a new headliner put in you car! Me too. They pinched the dome
> light wire andthat blows the fuse I think. I unf hooked the wire till i
> had time to find the pron blem. It was fine before the headliner but no
> good after. It is the yellow wire under the dash coming from the
> pasenger or right hand side of the car.  Had someone at cuisenght last
> week with the same trouble and his brother came and asked me waht was
> wrong. it was the same. Maybe your is too. Worth a look anyway. I m
> pullin foryou. i hope you get to the bottom of this soon.
> Don
Good thought but it's still the original headliner and the dome light
works fine with the door switch. Me thinks the light switch is an issue.
The dash lights flicker and are very dim at best. The rheostat seems
boogered. I blew the dash/taillight fuse at the drags too. I'm gonna
look for a headlight switch and get some fusible links to do the swap to
by-pass the bulkhead connector which has been band-aid fixed for years
after a meltdown.

Anybody remember the NAPA parts number for the headlight switch for my
'64 Dodge? Or any number?

----