Oh Joy, Oh Ecstacy

Wahoo, I got the darn ammeter gone and the circuit revamped/repaired. I
have lights that work right including dash lights that I can see! The
engine doesn't die when I turn on the dome light either. With the
headlights on I have 10volts at the ign module when idling at 600rpm and
12v at the battery. With the headlights off it goes to 11v at the ign
module and 13 at the battery at 600rpm. It's late now so all I did was
start it up and check for smoke, etc.. Before I hooked up the battery
cable I took a fuse holder with a 3amp fuse and touched it between the
cable and the battery to see if there was any disaster waiting. The door
was open and the dome light went on and all was well. Maybe tomorrow I
can give it a little run to see how the upper rpm's respond.

The dyno is on for Wed.,  8/3/08 !!!!!!

----