More what's it worth

List,

I went back over to my buddy's house to see what else he has. I found:

a 426 street wedge chrome air cleaner
a 4-speed console top plate, split around the tach opening
AM/FM radio from a 64 dodge with bezel(one corner broken but there)- I saw one
of these with no faceplate go for $357.99 on ebay.

opinions?

I also got some pics of his 64 Polara 500. It hasn't been out of the garage
since last summer, so it's real dirty.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20453824

Mark

----