To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
From: mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Washer bottles in 1965?
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:05:47 -0400

My early build (Sept 7th) 65 Coronet 440 'vert still had an original bag and bracket. It was sometime in the 65 model year when a running change was made to the washer bottle. The bag was toast and if I had kept the car I would have replaced it with a plastic bottle. The still had the inner fender mounted washer motor as well.
Don

Douglas Sutherland wrote:
1964 b-bodies had washer bags. Did the hard plastic bottles start in 1965?
Did they have the body mounted washer motors like the '64's?

Where were the bottles mounted?  Any one have the part number off a '65 washer bottle?

Thanks,
Doug

----

----