RE: air cleaner for 1964 Dodge Polara 500 383 4bbl

RE: air cleaner for 1964 Dodge Polara 500 383 4bbl

The 1963 383 2BBL had an air cleaner with a single snorkel type air cleaner and the 4BBL did not, as far as I recall.

The '64 was probably the same.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/images/ml-carlisle2004127.jpg kind of confirms this.

Thanks,
Gary H.