Rain

 rain is God's way of telling little boys(and big ones too) "You aren't supposed to go racing this weekend"
We have had more rain then ever , a 70 year record I think they said. I wanted to take the car out last night to test and tune and see if i could muster enough nerve for a full throttle pass but i would have needed rain tires. it is raining right now as well. If I could send it your way i would.
Don

----