Hi Susie, I have not seen you at Church. Just checking to make sure you

Hi Susie, I have not seen you at Church. Just checking to make sure you are OK.

Hi Susie,

I rarely use the computer at home because it is dial-up and sooo slow also because I am on a computer all day at work.

I want you to know the last time I saw you at church you ask to get together. I felt bad I could not explain why I was not available to get together. It is not that I would not want to in fact I wish I did have time.

Our life is a little crazy right now. We have my 27 yr old Son, David living with us along with his Girlfriend and their 18 month old, Makayla. The kids are in counseling for drugs 5 nights a week. They are attending Celebrate Recovery. It is too much to get into the whole story at church. CPS intervened which was an answer to my prayers because now they are forced into working on sobriety. They are doing much better. Sweet Hank said he wants to give them a chance so he offered them to live at our home and he drives them everywhere and babysits. Thank the Lord he is retired.  He is amazing too me. When I get home after work there is no quiet here so not much time for things I enjoy doing like meeting with friends as you can imagine.

I want you to know I pray for you all the time. I know you have ups and downs also with your life. When the kids get on their own I hope I can get together with you for lunch or dinner some day and we can catch up. God Bless you and your family. Elaine

----