well, i dont want to brag....

Geez guys, i just got the best deal on a car i have ever got in my
life.  Just picked up a sweet 1964 Barracuda, with just about new
everything. bodies real straight, and hardly any rust, just a spot
behind drivers rear wheel.
It was owned by an old Eugene-type pothead  hippy guy for 14 years but
he quit  driving it because some body hit and runned him, hooked the
rear bumper and bent it up pretty bad, so it needs a new rear bumper.
    but the guy has put so much dough into this thing, the 360 and
904TF have only 6000 miles on them, hes  upgraded it to a sure grip
8.75 rear, new front suspension, new front discs and new front and
rear sway bars, nice rallye rims, headers, edelbrock RPM manifold,
cam, mallory unilite ignition,trans go shift kit, new aftermarket
radiator, serpentine belt drive, etc, etc.
  Its an original 273 car, gold on gold with buckets.
  it also needed a new shifter and i happened to have a new B@M
shifter and i put that in last nite and took it for a run.
   scared the bejeezus out of me. Hammered it from a standstill and
when she hit 2nd the car snapped sideways. too much car for me .The
gears feel real low. they must be the way this thing takes off.
   the guy must have needed pot money bad, because he just gave this
thing away.generally the old hippies here drive VW vans, not mopars.
LOL
  I cant really keep it, I am full up on my three mopar projects.gonna
go insure it and get the title transferred  today
     I will send fotos to Gary H. to post on the 62-65 site.

neal zimmerman, eugene oregon