440#

Motorhome engines are great. have the last version 452s with small pugs and spark plug cooling holes to help curb detonation. I have done a couple of set of these for racing. They are great. The lemans project 400 for instance has them. Pften the motorhome engines have the six pack rods.
I know I can hear it from here. "THE SIX PACK RODS ARE HEAVIER. Yes they are and they are twice as strong according to a Chyrsler Engineering report at the time. Pick up a hemi rod which is the pinnicle of stock rod engneering. Theya re even heavier and no one is whining The Hemi rods A Too Heavy  in fact you can probably be shot for thinking such dribble. The 426 hemi and the 440 for those who dont know share the same crank dimensions and bearings.
 I did a motorhome engine to an OR build for the guy who did my DVD.
Great deal on a fine motor I say.
Don

----