Your local Dodge dealer may be out of business today!

Your local Dodge dealer may be out of business today!

Apparently Dodge is following through with the plan of having all
dealers sell Chrysler, Dodge, & Jeep or nothing @ all. The other
stipulation is that they want dealerships to be at least 30 miles away
from each other. Both dealers in Cecil County, MD closed on
Sat...Sturgill's in Conowingo and Advantage in Elkton. The were
apparently competing with S&S Dodge in Bel Air MD, Keene Dodge in
Jarrettsville MD, Cook Motorcars in Aberdeen MD, Newark Dodge in
Newark, DE and Country Chrysler on Oxford, PA.

I talked to a guy @ Sturgills this morning and he said that if the
dealers close before the official announcement of the new models on
October 1st, then Chrysler will take back or transfer the vehicles to
other stores. Otherwise they are stuck with selling them off
themselves.

There are some smokin deals on 08 Ram's right now...like $9500 off
invoice!!! They are transferring vehicles to other store to sell as
they can't officially sell any more cars.

Anyone want to buy a 2000 Cherokee and & 2001 Dakota SLT? I might go
get myself a new Ram and I need to thin the herd!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert, 73 Dart Sport,
00 Cherokee Sport, 01 Dakota SLT
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord LX, 06 Mazda 3 S