Re: Kramers inner fenders

Well that explains it, I compared your measurments to what I have and it looks like I have the same hood hinges as you guys. So, it must be a mistake on Kramers end. Will call him tomorrow to see what he says. Looks like I might have to hammering and drilling on these fenders. After all that work putting these in, not going to undo all the welds and tear it all up now.  Nico and Dan, thanks for the info.                    Alex

--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Alex Ariemiea <ajaremea@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Alex Ariemiea <ajaremea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Kramers inner fenders
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 5:58 PM

I just finished installing the inner fenders that I bought from Kramers about 2
years ago. The sticker said it was for the 62-64 Dodge and Plymouth. After all
that work I set one of the hood hinges in place only to find out that the
spacing for the mounting bolts did not match up! The two back holes lined up
good but the front hole on the hinge plate was about 2 inches farther toward the
front the car than the hole in the inner fender! The other side was the same.
Does anyone know if the 62 hinges are longer than the 63-64?
 Could someone measure the distance between the front hole and the rear holes
on their 63 or 64 Dodge for me. I'm really between a rock and a hard place
now and don't know what to do.  I was going to call Kramers but I have
since misplaced there pamplet of parts. Anyone have a phone number for him??
Any help would be appreciated.       Alex

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!