RE: 383 Cooling Problems

spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The shroud will only improve airflow, indeed! Try it Dennis!
>
> Did not some vendor repro these shrouds earlier this year? Hum....
> <scratching head> I seem to recall talk that the repro was not a too
> good fit, though.... Anyone?
>
> Gary

I have seen shrouds on ebay but they are pricey at $250.  I also recall
in our recent discussion that someone said they used one from an
Imperial (don't recall the year) that fit with only minor mods needed.
Around here at least the Imperial would be a tough one to find.  The 66
and up B bodies should be easier to find.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html