Re: 62-65 Web site update

Good luck and thanks for all your hard work, Gary.

Jason

Gary H. wrote:
Sorry for the mess all.

I'm still trying to get the bozos that took over the Web hosting company that now hosts the 62-65 Web site to get their server settings right. Right now if you try the address format that worked for 10 years plus -- http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restore2003.html for example -- you get a blank page. :-P  Only the format http://ornocar.com/1962to1965mopar/restore2003.html works.

So all the Google, Yahoo, etc. search engine links to the 62-65 site do not work now because they use the http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/x.html format. Great going bozos.

I will probably just move the 62-65 Web site to another hosting company. I have one in mind. It will take some time, time that I will have to carve out, but hang in there please!
Best,
Gary H.

----

----