RE: Horn assembly!

Paul,
Don't know if the 63 & 64 are the same. I have the full horn ring on my
Sport Fury. The button horn isn't the same I think if that's what you
have. But send it anyway.
You can send it to this site at: 64Wedge@xxxxxxxxxxx or to my main
address at: maxieply1964@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Bill C.
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 01:50:52 +0000, "Paul Lennemann" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>
said:

> I can send you the exploded parts diagram for a '63 if you'd like.  I
> just need your full email address.
>
> Paul L.
> '63 Sport Fury
> 440/727
> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html
>

> William Cole wrote:
> >
> > The horn worked fine with the after market steering wheel so I know
> > something is missing in the horn parts I purchased from Joe Suchy. Just
> > need a picture of what "all" the horn parts look like.
> > One of the members was going to send me a picture, (not sure right now),
> > but never got it.
> > If you're out there please send me the picture. I can also tell you how
> > I restored my steering wheel.
> >
> > Bill C.
> > On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 02:12:31 +0000, "Paul Lennemann" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>
> > said: