From: Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 9:50 am
Subject: Re: not yet

Well I had 298000 on a mini van and the guy who bought it 6 years ago is still in love wth it and driving it..I have no idea what is on it now. It is the Me me em thing. I want a car with over30 mpg. I want a Honda mommy right now, Bradley has a Honda why cant I have one? . Wa wa wa . Fine but dont be flying your American or Canadian flag then because you are destrying the place where you live. One of your Presidents once said Än open enemy's a curse but a pretended friend is worse.
I have no trouble finding a NA car that gives over 30 mpg. Anyway. I would love to get into this but not here.
I use this for my 62 to 65 Mopar fun and i enjoy sharing back and forth all the info that is available here.
Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx>