RE: steering wheel restoration

I'll need to restore my steering wheel one of these days also.  Mine is
a two tone red and white.  The white has a pearlescent look.  Is it
possible to reproduce that?  And what kind of paint is used to repaint
the wheel?  I doesn't seem like a regular enamel would do the trick.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html