Re: sheetmetal

I don't know for sure, but you can call the vendors that sell the replacement metal and ask them. I recall reading 16-gauge replacement panels to and 18-gauge original. However,
http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/headline.asp?hid=120AE5173&Style=3 lists 20 gauge panels.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restore2003.html has a list of vendors.

You can buy or borrow a tool and measure what is on your '63 if need be.
http://www.generaltools.com/Products/Sheet-Metal-Gage__21.aspx for example.

Let us know what you discover.

Gary H.