RE: "U" shaped seal on "B" pillar for 62-65 "B" body 2dr HT

RE: "U" shaped seal on "B" pillar for 62-65 "B" body 2dr HT

Same here.

We got ours from RS&S for our 63 hardtop and also needed to do a little
trimming of the windlace / w'strip - just cos it was too bulky under the
rubber of the door jamb seal.

If memory serves, they used originals from a 64 Dodge to copy from.
Possibly George Smith's, another mail list member (thanks again George!)

Attached pics show the orignal & repro parts differ slightly but our
original looks very tatty and may not have been complete.

Some pics here:

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/rob426uk/door%20jamb%20seal/?albumview=grid

Hope you get yours fitted ok Doug.

Robert