Re: Wiring harness

EBAY I think has them, I'll see if I can find the auction # for ya.

In a message dated 11/7/2008 1:08:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mikeph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Any  web address for EasyWire, I'd love to check them  out.
Mike
-------------- Original message from tcellguru@xxxxxxx:  --------------

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://