flywheel size

my 440s almost done for my 62 dart 413 maxie tribute clone. the
machinist is  dialing in the scattershield, and I am  gonna run the
hemi 4 speed behind it.  the  440 is not too crazy, but has some nice
forged slugs at about 11 to 1 compression and going to use a comp cams
mechanical cam. heads are 906s and have an edelbrock RPM manifold,
headers, electronic ignition, shoudl be an easy 425 horse by my
guesstimation, probably a little more.
   time to decide on  flywheel and clutch.
  I have a  huge flywheel and a standard 10.5 inch flywheel.  the huge
flywheel will fit in the scattershield.
  what are the pros and cons of a  bigger flywheel.??
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon