To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: Heater Vacuum Control - Replacement with NAPA HC205?

Welcome Mike! Cool wagon you picked up there!

I think the modifications involve re-routing the vacuum lines to the appropriate tips on the HC205 switch, which are not in the same "order" our years' Mopars. I also recall, hopefully correctly, that the new switch has an extra vacuum nipple that you ignore or cut off. Someone correct me if I'm in error, please.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-62-65heaters.html gives a review, thanks to Kevin.

There is also a guy in TX named Anthony Powell who can rebuild your '62s old switch better than new. He is listed on the 62-65 vendor's page.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----