Re: Off topic but VERY interesting - 63 Pontiac Super Duty

Re: Off topic but VERY interesting - 63 Pontiac Super Duty

last year an old  guy down the road had a 63 catalina hardtop with 389
for sale  for 1000, it was in pretty good shape.Hadn't run it in years
so it needed all the normaL CLEANOUT/FIRE UP  stuff done .
    I seriously thought about buying it , but figured u guys would
give me too much grief. LOL
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----