Our radios

My original 64 Sport Fury had the model 220 AM radio in it, with a
reverb, but I don't remember the reverb being a separate knob. Does
anyone know if the reverb was controlled with the left or right large
silver 'spacer' If that's the right word. These were behind the volume
and tuning knobs. It seemed to me that the right one was for bass and
the left one may have been for the reverb.

Reason I'm asking is I came by an AM/FM setup with a reverb that I may
put in my car and it looks like the reverb has a separate knob. If I put
it in my car, I'd have to know where to drill the hole in the dash for
that knob.

Any photos or info from forum members would be appreciated.

Thanks/Butch/ Ferndale WA, (11 degrees farenheit today, not what us
weather weenies are used to!)

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury (red), 440, A727
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury (white) 383, A727
1937 Plymouth coupe, 340, A727

----