Re: 1964 Dodge 880 Convertible

Welcome Eric!

One good way is to contact people who own cool cars like yours. Some are members of this Mail List, some are listed on this page http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/cbody.html and there are some C Body group links on http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/faves.html .
Also see the swap page http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2008.html

You are welcome to add your car to the http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/cbody.html page as well.

Thanks,
Gary H.