RE: Front End Kit for '64 B-body

I did my 65 Belvedere two summers ago with all moog rubber parts after many
stating how they didn't really like the poly kits.  I bought everything
whether I was sure I needed it or not because I had a chance to get into one
of the best front end shops in Boston and didn't not want to be prepared.
They used just about everything I bought.  I paid roughly $400 for all the
parts and about that for the installation including alignment and on the car
wheel balancing.  It was like driving a different car home.

Tom Duross

The front end rebuilds are not that difficult on our B Bodies.Unless you
have no mechanical skills at all. I'm being a smartass here. Just a FSM,PB
Blaster,big wrenches,and a possible cheater bar will get it done in a
weekend.Discs can be put on during reassembly.There are plenty of guys here
more than willing to impart knowledge and helpful tips. Good luck with
whatever way yopu go.Also note,if you DIY,you have the pride in telling
others that.

George

----