To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:23 PM
Subject: script

Okay everyone out of the chair and out into the cold,,,,I need to know if
the chrome letters spelling out P L Y M O U T H on the hood , and on the trunk
are the same or different, and if they are the same, what year did they
switch to the raised edges with the black paint in the center,,,,,,,,oh all
right, wait until the next time you are walking by it to  look
                            Thanks
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

----

----