Re: race engine

the pistons and rods and not used,,,,,,,,,I was stating why I used  them

In a message dated 2/7/2009 11:01:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx writes:

Any one seriously interested in a race engine, contact me off  of site, I
will not respond to messages about the sale of it through  the site, engine
is
located near Lincoln Nebraska, It is a 500+ HP  small block, cross ram with
holleys, full roller valve train, .622  lift, 408 cubes, chevy rods and
pistons,
12.4 to 1 CR, currently has  fender well headers that fit 62-66 A body, late
model magnum heads  with much rework, comes with race prepped 500 series
tranny,
and a  5000 stall converter, engine has never been started, price is $7000,
which  is just about what I have in it for parts.  The pistons  and rods, are
used  because of the price, they are off the shelf  items rather than special
build,  and believe it or not, the engine  does not know that they are not
mopar.
_dodger7998@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:dodger7998@xxxxxxx)

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http:
//ad.doubleclick.
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

[Non-text  portions of this message have been removed]

----
Please address  private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
directly to that  person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as
well as  other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the
Clubhouse  public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the
total  volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.   Thanks!

'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion  Guidelines: