From: laborboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2/12/2009 8:57:55 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Fw: Re: Help! How do I get rear wheel off

Guys! guys!, me and the other half loved reading all these suggestions.
She's a little skeptical about loosening the axle nut and doing the
figure 8s, but it's my personal favorite. Maybe we'll try the nut
splitter first, then the grinder wheel, then the figure 8s.

Remind me what the "fire wrench" is, and please explain how I would
"blow out" the stud with it.

Lady Driver is warming up to the notion, and trying to decide if she's
going to do em or be the "observer." She wants to know how to "be
careful" when doing the Figure 8s since the rear wheels will be a-loose.
What can I say, I am a lucky man to have a Mopar Gurrllll.

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER