new guy in wyoming

hi i'm tony amsden i live in casper wyoming, love them mopars!
lost my job several months ago and have needed to sell my small collection
ever since (i hate when that happens) have sold some stuff to members
some to non-members
i do have several 62 projects available now you can call anytime
                 307-333-1766 i will try to post all for sale to the
swap  soon
i have been getting calls from all over already due to listing on a
local listing
thanks all !!!
also just posted on local listing (not mine)
1969 dart gts 340 auto car ,engine is gone ,8 3/4 small pattern, clean title
call brad (on dart only)307-272-0562