Fuel Pump shield for poly

I looked at the template in our tech section for the fuel pump shield
and I see the poly shield will need some mods to work. The Metal
Superstore where I used to get misc metal is out of business so I went
to Home Depot and found some .019" aliminum sheetmetal. I have a fuel
pump gasket too. The issue here is that the poly has the dipstick right
in the way. I'll have to play with it a bit and see what I can do to get
a shield wrapped around in between the block and dipstick tube. I looked
at my 440 on the engine stand and I see it doesn't have that issue.

Has anybody done this on their poly? I'll accept suggestions.

----