RE: 65 Coronet , factory liteweight

Gee, that's quite a piece of history and not too far away from me.
It says no trades so I guess he wouldn't swap me for my 64 Belv 4D.
I'd love to take it for a spin though..  :)
Tom
Boston

Could make space for this in the garage, shame the starting bid isnt the
buy-it-now price!

Sorry for the long link, hope it works?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1965-dodge-coronet-liteweight-r
ace-hemi-super-stock_W0QQitemZ130287301377QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ228
2QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item130287301377&_trksid=p4506.c0.m2
45&_trkparms=72%3A317%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Robert
England

----