Newbie

Hi Everyone,
Just bought a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 from one of the guys in our local car club.  He had started restoring it and just about had it finished but lost interest as he is a chebby guy.
He told me the history behind the car as it was his aunt and uncle's car they bought new.  He was there when they unloaded from the truck along with 2 other Coronets that were the same color - white with red interior and all 3 were consecutive serial numbers.  How great would that have been to collect all three?  All three cars stayed in the same town but are gone now.  Any way I'm needing some help.  Can anyone tell me where I can get the clips that hold the chrome pieces on the side of the car?  Does anyone have a 273 Commando 4 bbl. intake they would like to part with?
Thanks!

Herb Hess