Re: 92 B on 62 belvedere tag

you might want to submit your info to the auto hobby digest
they may not have an answer but they are interested in this stuff.

<http://www.autohobbydigest.com/FTwip.html>

Schuyler
 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>