OEM Mopar 15" inch rims

what mopars came with 15" rims??Did cars come with them or were they a
truck only rim??
  I have some big /wide 15 inch steelies on the back of my 65 coronet,
and I like the look as it fills the wheel opening a bit more, BUT , I
dont really know what they are from.  They look like a mopoar design
but i dont really know. Somebody told me they might have been a
Ramcharger ( think, truck)  rim.
  PS , also if anybody has two for sale let me know offline
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon