Question from Denmark my mopar projekt?

Hello,

I have purchased a carb. Its an QuadraJet 7043202 will it do on my 360 la.
And can it fit on a dominator intake from a 318?

Also I have a clutch fork from a 59 dodge coronet 3 shift manual, will it
fit my 360/a-833, 10 1/2" clutch?

I found out my manual steering box is worn down in the ball beerings and the
seats. What to do now?

Any way I will be finishing the body work on my 62 sport fury next week, of
course it turned out to be a lot of body work. But its only a matter of how
large the holes are! Sometimes its easier to make large repairs than to fool
around with small holes.

I have decided on the color, it will be dark burnt orange, not shiny but a
"mat" tone, I am not sure of the term in English.
To further destroy the original look, I realised that the front and rear
bumpers are rusted through in the corners. I will need to do the metal work
and paint them Mercedes silver. " I cannot afford new ones or used or
rechromed" I prefere to use the money on the technical problems rather than
looks. And the damage to this car is so server that it will never reach
original status any way, so the option is to do what I can or dump it. Since
it is the only one in Denmark, I refuse to dump it, it will get back on the
streets in a tough and rough look.

Best regards, Knud erik

Ps. How come my pictures of the car is gone from the site?

----