Re: Poly 4 bbl Setup

well mine isn't stock (Wieand alum.) but I had the same issues.

I used a barrel nut and a piece of threaded rod for extension. I got
at the hardware store.

also had to remove the kick down rod and take some of the bend out of it.
just a little was enough.

had to make my own "goal post" from a bent piece of
aluminum with a piece of rubber hose stuck on the end so the barrel nut
or any other part of the kick down linkage wouldn't get hung up.

hope this helps
maybe someone else will have some better ideas with the stock manifold.
let me know if you still want to see some pics.

Schuyler
 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>