To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:45 PM
Subject: Interesting find

I took the back seta out of my car and found the "Car Production Broadcast sheet" under the seat. Cool.

Then I pulled the carpet up and got a surprise. I found the piece of headliner under there that was cut out for the dome light at installation. Plus the carpet cut outs were too perfect for after market carpet. I gotta think that is original carpet. It looks extremely good. I thought it was some newer aftermarket stuff. Pretty amazing to me.

The shipping order number is 10091242, the model is 633410, the paint code is WW and the style is 1, the tires are 23 and the trans is 5. Build codes says: engine 832, pinion 56, trans 23, whl 2, udf K, rad 70, prop shaft 19, rear spring 18. It says St. Louis Assembly Plant. There are a bunch of other numbers also.

What color is WW. The car is white and I always thought it was changed but the floor boards are all white and in very good shape. No rust apparent. Maybe it always was white? The interior is light blue.

It just surprised me to see how undisturbed it was. I do have some rust in front of the rear fenders and behind the front fenders and some surface rust around the bottom edge of the trunk. It has about 83K on the odometer now and I do believe it hasn't turned over. The throttle and brake pedal are just a bit worn but still very good. The drivers side carpet is getting worn near the pedals. Still it's amazing.

----