Re: Some TRIED to scam me

LOL

In a message dated 3/28/2009 2:10:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I put a  wanted ad looking for an FM converter for my Coronet on Old
Radio  Classified.com and got a response yesterday. Guy said he was
from UK but  this english was very broken (my forst clue). He said he
had one and would  send pics so I played along briefly. He sent them
and wanted $79 (60 euros)  for it. I turned down the offer nicely, and
then looked @ eBay. This a-hole  took pics from a parts only convertor
listing and sent them to me. My 2nd  email back to him was not nearly
as as nice...questioning his heritage,  sexual orientation, and
suggested he should change his diet to something  found in a porta-pot.

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500  'vert

steps!