RE: Scam alert

Agree! But there is no guarantee of validity to a real physical address and a spammer. A real address is hijacked by the spammer in their effort to look legit.

Again, if you get a questionable email for your ad on the 62-65 Mopar swap meet, type in the name of the alleged person who sent the suspicious message into a search engine like Yahoo or Google. See what you find.

Thanks,
Gary H.