63 Belvedere

Well I'm up early to go pick up my 63 Belvedere hardtop in Tulsa this
morning. I picked up the 65 - 727 this week and cleaned it up last
night. After a good clean up, I noticed the case was green. I suppose
someone overhauled it at one time. Can't believe it would be that way
from the factory and I suppose the rebuilder was painting them for ID
purposes. It looks like for the 727 overhaul, I need to install the
pushbutton comb from my poly 727, replace the input shaft for the
later model torque converter, and install the clutch pack from a RV
tranny I have.

   Gary F.