Choke thermostat source?

NAPA said they couldn't get a thermostat choke for a 4 Barrel intake
manifold for 361/383. The part # is 2205968.  Carb is a 1965 Carter
AFB 3858S.  I'm replacing the stock two barrel on my 383 with a 4
barrel.

Am I asking them the wrong question?  Is there a P/N?  Is there an
alternate source?

As always, thanks.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY