Re: www.autohobbydigest.com = "Forbidden"

I too tried to access that site and got the same result. I have it marked as one of my favorites.......................MO......sw iowa ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary H." <spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:05 AM
Subject: www.autohobbydigest.com = "Forbidden"

Hi all,

Anyone know the Doug Ahern who operates http://www.autohobbydigest.com?

That autohobbydigest.com has been down a while so I'm wondering if he pulled the plug on the site? I have not been able to contact him.

I hope it revives, as it is a good Mopar resource Web site!

http://www.autohobbydigest.com is in this status: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache Server at www.autohobbydigest.com Port 80."

Thanks,
Gary H.