Carlisle Parts Lookout List

Anyone interested in creating a parts lookout list for parts for Carlisle?

What I'm thinking is since I'm sure there's a few items that EVERYONE
wants to make sure they get this year @ Carlisle. We should create a
list of a few parts wanted by each person, and then list each person's
name & cell phone with it. Then, if anyone see's that item for sale,
they can note the space number, & call or text the person to let them
where to find it. It shuld be pretty easy to setup in Excel.

Does this sound like a good idea?? or am I hallucinating well beyond
my normal amount?

--
Bill M