Re: How to spot a club member/Branson

I had some 62-65 Mopar mail list hats made a few years back but they are all gone now. Not everyone likes to wear a hat, though.

I had a contact passed along from someone here for getting some clothing related stuff made, but the fellow with the company never returned my e-mails.

Several times I tried getting decals for the window but that never worked out. The decals would not help spotting members walking around the show, in any case.

I tried getting member shirts from a fellow in CA but that fell through. Anyhow, shirts are tough to do because of all the various sizes needed, the high minimum quantities screen printers want and the storage space needed for the inventory.

So, nothing available right now, sorry.

Thanks,
Gary H.