'62 to '64 C-body suspension parts

just a heads up for the C-Body guys... tie rod ends are damn hard to
find.. so if you spot them at a swap meet buy them!

I got the last 2 short body Outer Tie rods that JCAuto.com had (they
still have some long body TRs)

Ollie looked for me (thank Ollie) and couldn't find the inner tie rods
anywhere, the only place I could find 'em was at
collectorsautosupply.com at $120 a piece and their stock is running low
as well.. when JCAuto had them they were $98 each),

collectorsautosupply does have some NOS Tie rods, but I didn't even ask
how much (the guy said they were expensive, like $120 wasn't?)

when I was talk'n with Bill Rolik, he said no one has made them since
TRW went out of business,

I far as I know, it's just the 57-64 C-bodies that are suffering from
this scarcity...

so if you're going to a swap meet.. be on the look out for them ;)

----